WCAG 2.1 compliance

Hello.

I would like to ask you if Be Theme is  WCAG 2.1  compliant as I have made an e-Shop (shojo.gr) and they demand to be AA  WCAG 2.1  compliant.

I already made a quick check and I see some inconsistences with the rules of  WCAG 2.1 .

Please advise.

Thanks

Comments

• Hello,

Betheme adds an alt text to every image based on their name. Also, it can be changed in the Media in the admin panel. So yes, it is WCAG 2.1 compliant.

Thanks

• Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately alt tags is not the only thing to obtain for WCAG2.1 compliance.

For example if you could please tell me how can I change the woocommerce ''header-cart-count'' text size, text color and background.

Theme gives it font-text 11px. To get compliance I need 12-14px and different color.

Validation now 3.5 and I need min 4.7 for this specific item.

Thanks for your help.

• To change it, you can write a custom CSS, and place it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

Do you need help with writing it?

Best regards

• Hello.

Yes I would love some help with this as ''header-cart-count'' is not a css class bur a ''span id'' and all the amendments I have tried in Custom CSS have no result.

(font 14px - color #231F20)

Thanks again!

• Please, use the following code:

#Top_bar .top_bar_right #header-cart-count{
     font-size: 14px!important;
     color: #231F20!important;
    }

If the color you were talking about is not the font but the background, change color to background-color.

Thanks

• Thank you so much.

Please close this ticket.