2 alignment/padding issues

1- I'm trying to align center the 3 elements, but it's not working.

2- I'm trying to reduce the padding at the end of this section, but cannot.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

Thanks

• 1) To center these elements, you will have to write a custom CSS and place it in the Custom CSS section, located at the end of the Page Options.

Do you need help with writing it?

2) Please open the options of this section, and there you will find a field where you can reduce the bottom padding.

Best regards

• 1- yes, i need help writing it.

2- I already tried (pls see attached) but its not working.

• 1) Open the options of the list item, and add there a class listCenter. After that, put the following CSS code in a Custom section.

.listCenter .list_item,
    .listCenter .list_left{
       text-align: center!important;
    }

2) The padding you are using there should not be negative. Please, use some low value, like, for example, 20px.

Please, also check if you do not have any caching tools or plugins enabled because they might hold the settings from before the change.

Thanks

• 1) is it clear that i want to center the ENTIRE section, not only the text within the list, right? Anyways, i did not understand how to add a custom section. tks!

• I can see that you had added the class to the first two items because when I used the code, I provided works.

Is it how you want it to look (except the third item)?

You need to scroll down the Page Options to find the Custom CSS section.

Thanks

• 1) it worked... THANKS!

2) Tried to put a low padding, but that did nothing!

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks