Store Cut off when disabling subheader

Hi, I am disabling the subheader on all my pages and when I do it on most pages I have the option to add some padding so I can avoiding things getting clipped at the top. on the Store page with woocommerce I don't have this option. here is the page I'm referring to. you can see the top is clipped off. How can I add padding here so this doesn't happen?

https://www.staging3.fivestonemedia.com/product/the-turnipseed-trilogy/

Comments

• Hello,

Instead of turning off the Subheader on your whole website, you can turn it off for particular pages. This setting is located in the Page Options.

If you do not like this solution, you can add space to all products by writing a custom CSS and placing it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

Thanks

• this is how I was turning off the subheader on individual pages. would it be better if I turned it off globally? if so where do I do that?

• The option to turn off the Subheader for a whole website is placed in Betheme -> Theme options -> Header & Subheader -> Subheader.

The product pages inherit the most settings and views from the main shop page, so if you want to have a subheader on them, then the main shop page should have it.

Thanks