BeBuilder

13»

Comments

• Hello

I have installed the BE theme on my website www.creatiavindia.in and its in the latest version with all the theme files and plugins updated.

Now I am trying to edit the pages using BE builder but the builder is not getting loaded and it gets stuck everytime.

Please update and have a look at the same.

• @NineNetworkINC Please check this video where we explained the most common reasons of such unexpected issues. It's usually due to browser cache or cache plugins.

• Dear developers, I really like the Blog Slider, but there are a missing items: it does not allow to add the time, nor the author. I have a site with various authors, I would like to show them, and the time of the post as well. Thanks.

• For the Section, Add a separate style option for “Full width | including mobile” removing left and right padding and max-width

• Bug with Dynamic Data in Trailer Box after BeTheme 27.1.6 Update. The dynamic data entered in the link field of the Trailer Box element is not working. Other elements containing dynamic data in the link fields appear to work. See the screen recording for a visual example.

https://capture.dropbox.com/5OyUpRt7TZxQnAJs

• Good day.

In a quick fact, the font does not change to Google fonts. If you select it in the style menu as in the first screenshot, then it will not change on the site.

As I found out, there are not enough quotes in the parameters.

This is how it should actually work. I did this through the custom code in the theme parameters. The problem is probably not cretical, but it is there.

• Hi guys,

how can I save single element for later use? Like a completely styled button or section.

somehow I can't find this...

thx

• There is a bug with the header builder template in version 27.3.8 where all of the navigation items are given the class .current-menu-item, making the "active" state turned on all the time for all of the menu items.