Image shortcode lightbox issue

When I have an image shortcode that shows a lightbox when clicked or an image item (same setups), I have a blue bar at the top of the popup image. I am sure there is a setting somewhere where I can remove this, have a look here, on the images halfway down the page: http://coursematepro.com/the-course/

Many thanks

Comments

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if this problem still appears.

If this will not help, please, keep plugins off because I need to take a closer look at your website with them disabled.

Thanks

• Ok, all plugins are disabled and cache is cleared.

• It seems to be a Betheme issue. We will take a closer look at it and fix it as soon as possible.

For now, please, put the following CSS code in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS, and check if the color still appears.

body button.mfp-close{
       background-color: transparent!important;
    }

Thanks

• Thanks, that got rid of the bar, though I should mention that my mouse cursor changes to a magnifying glass when it goes above the lightbox picture, where the bar sits.

• We will fix this as well. Please, replace the previous code with the following one:

body button.mfp-close{
          background-color: transparent!important;
          cursor: default!important;
       }

Thanks

• Done and thank you!