Bottom of page won't save

Hello,

We are having a technical issue with saving one of our pages on our BeTheme website. Whenever I add content in the form of a new wrap or item within an existing wrap to the bottom of this page: https://mmcd.org/residents-guide/ it does not save. If I add any content above the last wrap in the page, whatever was in the last wrap disappears.

There are currently six wraps on the page with 3 or more items in each, mostly the Visual Editor or a simple Image. No matter where I add something to the page, the bottom of the sixth wrap disappears. When I try to add an item to the bottom of the 6th wrap, it disappears when I refresh the page and a new wrap is added at the very bottom taking up 1/6th of the page with a blank Visual Editor inside.

It's almost like the page has reached capacity and won't let me add anything else, which shouldn't be the case, right?

This is what it looks like on the back end when I'm trying to add something to the bottom of a page. The arrow is pointing to the section I'm trying to add.

When I click "Update" nothing shows up on the page and then when I refresh the page, the content I just added is gone and instead I get this:

I've tried a lot of different methods and cannot solve it. Any help would be appreciated!

Comments