Mobile Title Size

Hi, I have a few questions.

1. I like the Paragraph font size on mobile, but the Heading font size is much too large. Is there a way to make the Heading font size smaller on mobile without changing the font size on the desktop?
  2. I have set the bottom line of text on my Home page to 'Fade In Up.' The effect works fine on desktop, but there is no effect on mobile. Is it possible to get the effect on mobile also? My website is https://getgrowthonline.biz
  3. Also, my logo at the top is not centered on mobile. How can I fix that?

Thank you!

Comments

• Hello,

1) Please, head to Betheme -> Theme options -> Responsive -> General, an Enable the Decrease fonts option.

2) Actually, the effect is there, but all animations are fired on mobiles at the same time. Unfortunately, there is no workaround for that.

3) Please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Responsive -> Header, turn on the Minimal option, and select the layout with a centered logo.

Thanks

• I have tried decreasing the font size like you suggested, but it makes the Paragraph font too small. Is there a way to customize how much to decrease the font size for mobile/tablet or to only decrease the font size of the Headings?

Also, the 'Send Message' button is not centered on the Contact form. Is there a way to center it?

Thanks!

• Also, is there any CSS code that would make the margins smaller on all the pages for mobile?

Thank you!

• 1) In places where you used the column item, you can use the Responsive Visibility option, and inline CSS to decrease the mobile font size.

2) With Responsive Visibility, you can also remove the margins for mobile sections.

3) For the contact form, please, try the following code:

.wpcf7-form .ajax-loader{
       display: none!important;
    }

Thanks

• Ok thanks!

There used to be an 'Enable Builder>>SEO' button on the old version of BeTheme which would allow Yoast to read the text. Where is it now?

• The Builder -> SEO option is located in the Export/Import at the right side of the builder.

Thanks