Mega menu too big

Hi See pic attached, is that possible to make the menu smaller? looks too big, too much space between columns. Also the blue highlight, as you can see there is too much space between menu and mega menu. thanks

Comments

• Hello,

1) The Mega Menu width depends on the Site width you set in Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> General. So if you want to make it more narrow, you need to change this value.

2) You can reduce the space between the menu and Mega Menu by writing a custom CSS code and placing it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS. If you need help with that, please, let me know, but I will need a link to your website.

Thanks

• Here is the link: test.berrprinting.com

I changed to minimum 960px and didn't do anything. Appreciated if you could give me a css code for that. Thanks

• Also, is that possible to add icons next to the item menus (inside mega menu)?

• 1) Please paste that CSS code into Theme Options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS

.mfn-megamenu{
       max-width:960px !important;
    }

2) If you would like to add an icon next to the menu item, please provide them like HTML code, what I mean is:

Thanks

• sorry code for big menu didn't work, it didn't change anything.

• You forgot to add the dot at the beginning of the name of CSS class, see the screen:

Put it, as in the code I sent you in my previous reply and it will work fine.

Thanks

• Thank you the mega menu is now working. But how can I decrease the space between the menu and megamenu (see pic). Thanks

• That space is because of the logo you are using, it's pushing the menu (notice the space you highlighted).

Can you reduce it? Or you want me to help you to move the megamenu up with Custom CSS code?

thanks

• I don't want to decrease the size of the logo, if you can help me with a css to move the megamenu up would be great, thanks.

• Please, use the following code:

#menu .menu-item .sub-menu{
       top:60%!important;
    }

Thanks

• Thank you!