Popup don't open with the new update

Hello Muffingroup, I have a problem with the new update of the theme Betheme "version : 24.0.1".

In my website I have buttons with a shortcode inside that I create with "WPBakery Page Builder" for open a popup ! Before the update of Betheme the buttons worked properly well, but now i try click on the button and doesn't open the pop up, nothing happen ! 

I tried build with Muffin Builder 3.0 I put the same code and works normally like in the past with "WPBakery Page Builder"

And one more thing I check one of my website, that I don't had updated the Theme Betheme I had the version "22.0.2" I put the same shortcode inside the button with "WPBakery Page Builder" and works perfectly.

Can you guys help me with this one ? Website link https://www.ffsaacademy.org/championnat-de-france-junior-karting/resultats-junior-karting-2021/

Thank

Best Regards

Comments

• Hello,

As I see, you have the error in your console coming from one of your plugins, which are not coming from us.

Can you disable all of the plugins (leave the WPBakery turned on only), clear the cache of your browser and check, if the button issue still exists?

thanks

• Hello, 

I desactive all the plugins and nothing happen, and the issue still exist.

Thanks

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Hey!

Email send for the contact form!

Thanks

• It seems that there is some conflict between our recent updates and WPBakery.

We will take a closer look at it.

For now, I can recommend you copy these shortcodes to the Muffin Builder, where they are working as they should. Then, you can check it on the page I have created on your website (Muffin Test).

Moreover, I highly suggest using one builder per page. Because mixing them may cause unpredictable problems and conflicts.

Thanks

• Thanks for the quickly response !

I will change for the Muffin Builder.

Thanks