Previous and next links

Hello,

I'm using the Book prebuilt website.

In the Portfolio the "previous link" isn't showing correctly and the left arrow is covered by the vertical menu menu.

I show you the problem in the following images.

This (on the right) is OK:

This (on the left) isn't OK:

As you can see the left arrow is covered by the menu.

Thanks for your help,

Emanuele

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Hi Pablo,

the page address is https://nuovo.grytzkomascioni.it/portfolio-item/vento-a-primavera/

As you can see in the following image, the left arrow is invisible because it's covered by the left menu:

Please note that there is also a big problem in the menu in the mobile version of the website. The items that contains a submenu do not open, there should be the down arrow to open the submenu but it isn't present:

Thanks,

Emanuele

• The issues you mention are coming from your Custom CSS code you applied.

After removing it, all of the issues you mentioned are gone.

Thanks

• The CSS code that I applied was suggested by your colleague. So, it's mandatory for the correct behaviour of the website.

Please try to get a better solution.

Thank you,

Emanuele

• I think your theme is very buggy and I'm not satisfied at all about it. Instead to do one thing well, it does a thousand of different things not well.

• Sorry, but you asked in the topic: https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/59810/vertical-menu-closing-on-submenu-click#latest

there is a plus sign (+) that should disappear and it's there instead.

The plus sign is responsible by opening the submenus, and you wanted to remove it, so my workmate helped you achieve what you wanted.

Also, the code that make the previous link hidden, is not sent by us, I checked the topics created by you, and there is no code like that anywhere.

If you are not happy about the BeTheme, you can ask for a refund privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact

Thanks

• Hello, the CSS code you stated as not from you has probably been inserted by your updates to the theme.

This style of writing the CSS code isn't mine and nobody else but me has access to he website.

Anyway, if I remove the code you indicated the result is the following:

Thanks again,

Emanuele

• This code make the difference, when I commented it out, the white strip disappear.

If you want to use this CSS for portfolio only, please change it to look like that:

thanks