double post titles & way to float featured image left

edited June 2015 in Theme support
Hi there,

I have double page titles on my single blog posts and wondering how I can cure this without disabling the subheader? If I disable the subheader I have no titles at all on my pages and I've not found a way to disable it in the blog without disabling it on pages, too.

Here is a sample post that covers both my questions:

http://www.rileysplace.org/rescue-adoption/adopting-a-shelter-or-rescue-dog/

I'd also like to have a left float on my featured images. None of the photos are big enough to use the space allotted for them above the post which from what I can tell is the theme default and not finding and option to change this. I'm really not up for changing every featured image to fit that top space, it would be a very time consuming task.

Thanks for your help.
Deb

Comments

• Hi,

did you checked Theme options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > Blog section where "Post title" option is? But text unfortunately can't be floated left. You can hide featured image on single post page and use image inside content instead and only then text may float the image.
  • Ref the blog post title this has been fixed, thank you.

As for changing the featured image to an image pulled into the post that also is not an option. It would take me way to long to have to go back and change each image over. Also, then when I switch themes again (which I do every couple of years) I would likely have to go back and put them back as featured images.
  • But we do not have any other solution to do this. This is the only way to float text next to the images.
  • Thank you. Perhaps you'd include it with an upcoming upgrade.