Error on articles

edited July 2021 in Theme support

Hello,

I get those errors when I try to access an article i made.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u243539642/domains/segepar-dev.online/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/theme-functions.php on line 1536

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u243539642/domains/segepar-dev.online/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/theme-functions.php on line 1537

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u243539642/domains/segepar-dev.online/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/theme-functions.php on line 1538

The text i wrote in the article is showing but this is appearing on the top of my page.

I investigated in the code and found out that the data that is trying to get the code

, is the url, the width and height of the preview image of the article but i don't want to place one in all my articles. I was wondering if someone had the same issue, and if yes how did he resolved it.

You can get an exemple of the error on this page https://segepar-dev.online/index.php/2021/07/20/l/

Have a good day.

Comments