Logo to the upper edge

Hello,

I've installed the "BeWanderer" Theme, but I want the logo on the upper edge (with no space between the edge and the logo - I saw it in the Theme "BeEcoBeef".) How can i adjust this?

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing what you want to achieve exactly.

Thanks

• The website has a password protection... Maybe some screenshots can help :)

I only change the colors, but the other settings are from the "BeWanderer" Theme. The page is complete new.

I want it like the EcoBeef Menu (original design from your theme -> big logo and complete to the edge with no space). The blue screenshot is my current result :-(

• 1) To remove the space, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Logo, and set the Padding value to 0.

2) To remove this line, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Colors -> Header, and clear the input for Top Bar Border bottom.

Thanks

• Thank you :)

the first one works very well, thank you :)

But the Line is still there...

• Please send the link to your website and login credentials privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and I will take a closer look at this line because after setting it there, it should disappear.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• edited July 2021

I'll send the password-protection details with the contact form.

• Please, put the following code in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

#Top_bar:not(.is-sticky) .container{
     border: none!important;
    }

Thanks

• perfect, thank you for the hint :)

In the Custom CSS was a line with "#Top_bar:not(.is-sticky) ..." -> I deleted this line and now it works :-) Thank you so much!

• I am glad that you found it.

If there is anything else I could help you with, please, let me know.

Thanks