One mega menu not work

When we added mega menu for my last 6 number menu it does not work. After saving change thik mark is not there.it has gone. And no changes to the menu.

Screenshot:

Menu:

How can I solve the problem?

Comments

• Hello,

Please, do not make duplicate topics because it will not make hasten anything.

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the issue persists.

If this will not help, please, keep your minifying and caching plugins off because I need to take a closer look at your website's source with them disabled.

Thanks

• We are following your two instructions but not working.

First of all, disable all plugins and check but not work.

Then turn off minifying and caching plugins but no changes happen.

Can you please check from your end and solve my problem. We need a solution please help us.

• I can see that your website is still minified, and I am not able to properly check what is wrong.

Can you disable all minifying plugins, please?

Thanks

• We are using only a wp rocket. We have already disabled it. Please check now.

Please solve my problem. It's very urgent. We can provide the access if you want but please solve the problem.

• I can see that you are using an old version of Betheme and WP.

Please, update them to the newest version and check if the problem persists.

If this will not help, please send us WordPress dashboard access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks