Page not updating

Hi!

I'm creating some content on a page on my site I previously build with the new muffin builder.

It doesn't update like it used to? In fact, it updated slightly today, but when I went to to add more content, it didn't update.

Is there a way I can clear the cache for my site only and not touch the cache for the rest of my history?

Could it be another problem?

Thanks!

Marie

Comments

• Hi again, I have WPRocket on my site and I just hit 'clear cache'...nothing. :/ Not sure what's wrong?

Thanks!

Marie

• Hello,

1) Can you disable the WPRocket completely (and other caching plugins/tools if you have any), and check if this problem persists, please?

2) Also, please share with us your PHPINFO file. It's really necessary right now.

If you do not know how to do it, please check this topic:

https://support.muffingroup.com/how-to/how-to-create-phpinfo-php-page/

Thanks

• Hi there,

I disabled WPRocket and nothing improved.

I am able to update changes on other pages, just not this particular one. I'm not sure if this matters.

I will work on getting the PHPINFO file. I'm noticing I'm having an alert about PHP files on my main page of the Dashboard on WP.

Marie

• I kept at it, It showed the update when I clicked on 'view page' rather than 'preview'.

I thought I tried that yesterday. I'm going to continue to work in this area and check it a few more times today.

Should I still work on getting the PHPINFO file?

• If it is working as it should, then PHPINFO will not be necessary.

But if the page update does not change anything, then I will need to take a look at this file.

Thanks

• Oh Thank God! :)

One less thing to do.

Thank you for being patient.

So far everything is working well.

• No problem, I am always happy when I can help our customers. 😀

Best regards