JSON error while saving

edited August 2021 in BeBuilder

Hello,

we have a clean install of WordPress and betheme-theme.

On saving draft we are getting a JSON error with Muffin Live Builder

"Aktualisierung fehlgeschlagen. Die Antwort ist keine gültige JSON-Antwort."

Can anybody help?

Thanks Alex

Comments

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if this error still appears.

Also, check if you have only green ticks in Betheme -> System Status.

Thanks

• No plugins are active. system status shows no error.

What can I do?

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• I have switched the theme to Twenty Seventeen, and the error still appears, so it does not seem to be a Betheme related issue.

However, when I switched permalinks in Settings -> Permalinks from Post Name (which was set) to Plain, this error does not appear.

In this case, you should contact your hosting provider and ask them about this issue.

Thanks

• Hello, it seams, that Muffin Live Builder is affected from permalinks-settings (which only should work on frontent in my opinion).

We have different site on the server (also old bethmes with Muffin Builder) No site has this error. Its only with the new betheme.

It seems the problem is related to the new Muffin Live Builder.

What can we do, to fix this issue?

• It cannot be the Betheme (and Muffin Builder) related issue because, as I said in a previous message, the same error appeared when I switched to the Twenty Seventeen theme, so our theme was inactive then.

Most likely, the issue lies on your server side. That is why I suggested contacting your hosting provider.

You can also try to reinstall your WP.

Thanks

• You are right, I do not understand why, but I had to edit .htaccess. I added following. Maybe a Plesk-related problem.

RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /
    RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule . /index.php [L]

Thank you for your support.

• I am glad that you solved it and that I could help.

If I can help you with anything else, please, let me know.

Thanks