Menu alignment moved to middle and logo missing after wordpress udpate.

Hi all,

I've updated my version of wordpress to 5.8. After updating i notice that the menu which was aligned to the right, has not moved more or less to the middle making my logo move up and not level how it used to be like this:

but this is now it should be:

and this is what happens when you click on a menu or submenu, the logo disappears:

I've checked the menu alignment and it is correct:

any help would be much appreciated.

thank you.

Comments

• Hello,

From your last screenshot, I can see that you did not update the theme when you updated the WP.

Please, update your Betheme to the newest version, and check if this issue persists.

Thanks

• Thanks for that Phil. that was an easy fix :-)

• now it's left a massive space between a slider and top menu:

same has happened to the bottom as well.

how can i fix this please?

• Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

If you do not want to share a link to your website on public, please send this information privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks