basic BeTheme topbar options not found

I just installed the basic BeTheme template, and I can't find any Options for how to hide the topbar, or change the contact info for it. What am I missing??

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing what you are referring to.

Thanks

• edited August 2021

It's a general question - I wouldn't think a link was necessary. Can the topbar be hidden without custom CSS, or can't it? And how does one edit the contact info that shows up in the topbar?

For reference, the test site lives at dev3.lionsmaneproductions.com.

• Attaching a link to the website and screenshots is always helpful. Thanks to that, I know the version of Betheme you are using, your builder, what you are exactly referring to, and many other useful pieces of information. So, in general, I can provide you a fast and direct solution.

But back to your main question. You can hide and edit this "Topbar" in Betheme -> Theme options -> Menu & Action Bar -> Action Bar.

Thanks

• Ah.. you call it an Action Bar. I see now.. every other builder I've used call it a Top Bar, so that's where I got lost. Thanks for the answer.

• You are welcome. 😉

If I could help you with anything else, please, let me know.

Cheers