Product reviews are not displayed

Hi,

Unfortunately, the old product reviews are not displayed on my new website. I think it's because of the template. Can this be?

Is there a CSS code?

Thank you! Eva

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Hi, my Webseite is in main entrance, and I need in the best case a solution before it is online.

I took a screenshot in the attachment.

but is it normal, that there is no product review at the betheme shops? because I took a look on the example pages, and there is also no way to comment the products / see a comment / review...

• Please, go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products, and check if you have selected Enable product reviews.

If it is already selected, please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• hi, i sent you an message :)

thank you so much!

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you sent all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks

• I have already sent it and hopefully it is already on the way to you ...

Eva

• Your products did not have the reviews option checked.

You need to turn it on for all products in their Advanced options.

Thanks

• yeah! :D

thank you so much!! :D