New Muffin Builder is not working anymore

Dear, Please fix the issue with the Muffin Builder. It is not saving my works and not working in my local host.

Comments

• Hello,

Can you explain your issue greater, please?

Is there any error message when you are using the Muffin Builder?

What version of WP, PHP, and Betheme do you have?

Are your server requirements fulfilled? (Especially time limit and max input vars)

Thanks

• My PHP max input is 1000.

The main problem is when I am creating any new element with muffin builder it is not saving and my work is stuck. How to do that? Please suggest to me.

• PHP Max Input Vars  1000
    • Minimum 5000 is required

• This error is showing when I am adding new wrapper or any element:

Notice: Undefined index: in C:\xampp\htdocs\spc2021\wp-content\themes\betheme\functions\builder\class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 402

• When I am activating W3 Total Cache muffin builder is not working and when I am disabling then these errors are showing:

wp-content\themes\betheme\functions\builder\class-mfn-builder-admin.php on line 2119

wp-content\themes\betheme\functions\builder\class-mfn-builder-admin.php on line 2148

wp-content\themes\betheme\functions\builder\class-mfn-builder-admin.php on line 2119

Warning: Unknown: Input variables exceeded 1000. To increase the limit change max_input_vars in php.ini. in Unknown on line 0

• edited August 2021

Now it is working. I have changed two things here:

• PHP Time Limit  300
    • PHP Max Input Vars  5000

• Please, increase your max input vars to the required 5000, and check if this problem persists.

If you do not know how to do this for your localhost, please, check the following link:

https://support.undsgn.com/hc/en-us/articles/213459869-Max-Input-Vars

Also, is your Betheme and WP up-to-date?

Thanks