Custom Colours in Muffin Options cannot be saved

Hey!

I'm trying to change the menu colours from the Muffin Options->Colours->Menu.

However, after I haved add the new colour HEX codes, when I press the "save changes" button, all the custom colours disappear and everything is reset to the original state. I want to change the background colour of the expanded sub menus (titles are in white, the same as the background, so nothing is visible!).

Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks

Comments

• Hello,

Please, turn off all plugins, refresh your cache, and check if this issue persists.

Moreover, if you are using a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Thanks

• Thank you for your prompt reply. I have done what you have suggested, but the issue still remains. Indeed, while the Muffin Options page is loading, I can see all the predefined #hex colours. But after a second, when the page is loaded, all the #hex colour disappear and I still get the page as it was attached on my initial message.

I have no clue about what I should do...

• Sorry for bothering you again, but since I'm in a hurry, can you please let me know which file and which code line should I manually edit in order to change the background colour of the mobile menu. Now the background is white. Links are also white, hence menu items are not visible.

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

But for now, you can put the following code in Betheme -> theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

@media only screen and (max-width: 960px){
       .menu-item a span{
          color: #00ff00!important;
       }
       .menu-item a{
          background: #000!important;
       }
    }

Thanks

• Thanks,

I have added the code manually and it is Ok now!

Thanks!

However, please check the issue with the colour Muffin options and let me know!

Thanks!

PS. I'm working on iMac, tested with Safari and Chrome

• Sorry, but you did not attach a link to your website.

Can you send it here, please?

Thanks

• Good morning! My bad, indeed I forgot to send the link!

https://demo.koukmisis.com/wp-admin/

Thanks!

• It seems that one of your plugins is the source of this issue. I have deactivated them all, theme colors were working flawlessly, and I was able to change them.

Please, turn them off one by one, and check which one is the source of this issue.

Thanks

• Thank you so much!

It was the purchased "team member" plugin that was causing the issue..

Thanks!