Exclude Specific portfolio from Portfolio Photo

I want to exclude specific portfolios from all portfolio photos

If you visit my website Tiktok Celebrities, In any celebrities biography(see pic 1) you can see it's showing random celebrity portfolios of multiple categories(see pic 2). I want to exclude 7-8 Specific(May increase in future) celebrities(see pic 3). There is no option "portfolio photos" to exclude(see pic 4) them. Kindly help me to figure the solution for that.

Comments

• Hello,

You can create two subcategories: one for portfolios you want to display and one for portfolios you do not want to display.

Thanks to that, you will be able to select the desired portfolios by choosing this subcategory, and if you would like to show all portfolios, you can choose the main category.

I hope that you understand what do I mean. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask.

Thanks

• Thank you for the quick reply and suggestions. But sadly it's not possible in my situation because.

1. I am using different combinations for different celebrities (for example USA celebrities, have different combinations and India/Pakistan have different combinations. )
    2. I have sorted celebrities on the basis of social accounts(Snapchat, Instagram, and so on) and country (USA, Canada, and so on)
    3. My Website/blog home page is showing Celebrities as per Social Accounts.

After these all situations, your solution is not applicable.

• Then, unfortunately, it will not be possible with the Portfolio Photo item.

But as a workaround, you can use the Portfolio item with the Exposure or List style because you can exclude portfolios in that item.

Thanks

• Hello, Again. I there any option in the theme. Where I can apply conditions to the theme.

I have sorted celebrities as per Social Media and Countries that I mentioned before. Is there any way to display common portfolios in categories

Display common celebrities in the USA category and Snapchat category.

Display common celebrities in the INDIA category and TIKTOK category.

It's very bulky to make 100's of categories Like:

Snapchat USA

TikTok USA

Youtube Pakistan

• Sorry, but I quite do not understand.

Can you explain it to me in more detail, please?

Thanks

• Yes, please.

Currently, I have these portfolio categories on my website.

Countries: Aruba, Australia, Canada, China, India, Pakistan, USA, World

Featured

Social: Instagram, Mx Takatak, Onlyfans, Snack Video, Snapchat, Triller, Twitch, and Youtubers

My Query:

I want to create dedicated pages where I will show

Snapchat USA portfolios

Snapchat India portfolios

Snapchat Australia Portolofios (Solution)

Snapchat Aruba portfolios

Snapchat China portfolios

Snapchat China portfolios

Snapchat Pakistan portfolios

Onlyfans USA portfolios

Onlyfans India portfolios

Onlyfans Australia portfolios

Onlyfans Aruba portfolios

Onlyfans China portfolios

Onlyfans China portfolios

Onlyfans Pakistan portfolios

And So on (with every social Media), I am planning to add more social media too. If I create a separate category for To do so, It will take months to sort and create, as my blog is expanding very fast. It creates a very messy blog.

I there any option/setting in the portfolio that displays a common portfolio.

For example Common profiles in Snapchat and Australia category. (Solution)

• Unfortunately, we do not have any other settings except the ones you can find in the item options or Betheme -> Theme options -> Blog, Portfolio & Shop -> Portfolio.

Probably it could be possible to achieve that by modifying the files, but we do not provide help with such customization. In that case, you should contact your web developer.

Best regards