Two Issues = both that happened when I first installed the theme and cannot remove

1. I get an error come up on the screen in design mode "Failed to initialize plugin: ShortcodeNinjaPlugin" - all plugins that are required are installed and fully up to date!
  2. It is prompting me to activate the Event Calendar WD so that the ECWD Custom fields add-on starts working. I tried installing the event calendar wd plugin (which I really do not need) to just try and get rid of the message but it was still there. Suggestions? I hate it when there are messages like that which will not go away
  3. how do i get rid of the muffin live builder - I really do not like it and prefer to use wp-bakery - how do I make wp-bakery the default builder?

my website is www.honey-letters.com and I am using the betheme because it was advertised that I could use for multiple websites with one license - feel a little duped at this stage.

Comments

• my website is www.honey-letters.com and I am using the betheme because it was advertised that I could use for multiple websites with one license - feel a little duped at this stage.

• Hello,

1) Sorry, but we did not test this plugin with the theme. Our policy states that we do not support third-party plugins or custom code, so, unfortunately, we cannot help you.

Also, we cannot recommend any plugins other than the ones we support. You can find the list on this page, in the sidebar:

https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048

2) Can you tell me where and when does this message appears, please? It would be great if you also attach a screenshot.

3) There is no option to turn off the Muffin Builder Live, but there are no obstacles to using the WPBakery.

Only notice that the content created in one builder is not editable with another. So if you already have some pages made with the Muffin Builder, you will have to recreate them with the WPBakery.

4) All of the themes on the Envato market are under the same license, details: https://themeforest.net/licenses/standard

You can use one license per end product to use any pre-built website you desire or mix them, but you cannot use the theme license on two domains.

The only exceptions are for subdomains or subfolders. You can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.

This also applies to subfolders on localhost installations.

Thanks

• I was getting the error message from the start when I had only just installed the theme and the plugins advised with the theme...so you should be able to solve the problem. Here is a screenshot - you can see both errors.

• Can you tell me where did you find that these plugins are advised with our theme, please?

However, the message about Event Calendar WD is displayed probably because you have the ECWD Custom Fields addon installed. If you are not using it, you do not have to install the Event Calendar, and when you deinstall the addon, the message should disappear.

Sadly, I cannot help you with the Shortcode Ninja plugin because, as I mentioned before, it is not supported by us. We did not test it with our theme, and we do not know what might be the source of this issue.

Cheers

• ok you are not reading what i am saying...these messages appeared with a clean install of your theme - i had not installed anything else before that point. Will be redoing my site without your theme - I want a refund!

• Clean Betheme installation does not include any plugin installation. You probably had them already installed on your WP. Notice that plugins are installed separately, and even when you switch to another theme, the plugins stay the same.

You can even check that these plugins are not included in Betheme -> Install plugins.

If you want a refund, please send this information privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact.

Thanks