Blank page after installation of pre-built websites

Hello.

I am having an issue with pre-built websites installation.

The installation of BeTheme worked fine as I could see the site properly displayed with the default wordpress post shoing up fine.

However, after I installed the "clothing2" prebuilt website, the displayed site did not show anything, with a complete blank page when loading the URL of the site. The back-end of wordpress still works fine, but the front page of wordpress shows strictly nothing.

The source code of the page shows no lines at all.

I tried to reinstall completely wordpress from scratch and install everything again, and the result is the same. I also tried to install another theme (Internet 3) and it also failed.

I am using Wordpress 5.8 and PHP 7.4.

What could be causing this issue and what shall I do?

Comments

• Hello,

Did you do all steps like on the following video tutorial?

If yes, please share with us your PHPINFO file. It's really necessary right now.

If you do not know how to do it, please check this topic:

Thanks

• I think you are refering merely to this video on how to import websites? If yes I did follow it:

You can find the phpinfo file attached here. I just anonymized the domain related strings.

I have 192 MB of PHP RAM assigned, and I increased WP_MEMORY_LIMIT to 180M. But this doesn't help.

Also I tried to disable and remove lot of plugins like google ads, WooCommerce, etc.. and the issue still remains.

I could get the error by displaying it, and it is this one:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in /usr/www/users/myuser/test/wp-content/plugins/falang/public/class-falang-public.php on line 1471

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

I tried to install the "LiteSpeed Cache" plugin but it doesn't help neither.

It seems to be related to the Falang plugin that translates texts for the site, but it works well with just BeTheme installed without any pre-built website.

• Yes, I meant the video tutorial you have sent. Sorry.

Please, activate only necessary plugins for the desired pre-built website, and check if this issue persists. Then, the rest of the plugins should be disabled, Falang included.

Thanks

• This is what I did. I only activated the plugins necessary for the pre-built website, and also Elementor. But I need Falang for the multi-language functionality. I used Elementor for the pre-built website so it was also needed to be installed.

And even after the installation of the pre-build website, I removed all plugins added for WooCommerce, Google, Facebook, and several others, and I kept only Falang and Elementor, and it still doesn't work.

It is strange because before the installation of the pre-build website it worked with all these plugins and even more than needed. But after the installation of the pre-built website, I had no more plugins added, and it doesn't work.

What shall I do?

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and tell me which pre-built website you are trying to import so that I could test installing it.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Moreover, notice that we did not test the Falang plugin with the theme, and we do not support it. Our policy states that we do not support third-party plugins or custom code.

Also, we cannot recommend any plugins other than the ones we support. You can find the list on this page, in the sidebar:

https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048

Thanks

• Thank you very much for your proposal, but I will decline the test.

The reason is that the issue happens only if I have the Falang plugin activated. I tried to disble it and it works immediately, hence it is not an installation issue.

So it is clearly due to this plugin. Either it takes too much memory or there is an incompatibility with BeTheme.

I was using the "Clothing 2" theme.

Still thanks for your support, it helped me figure out what was going on. I might tell about the solution maybe once I found some good setup.

• I am glad that I could help.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks