How do I take different sections of different themes and combine them into one?

I like the "what our clients say" section from the Restaurant5 theme. How can I just simple view this theme so I can export or see how this section was put together without modifying my entire theme? I do not want the entire layout. I'm basically just trying to view sections from different websites you have so I can essentially copy and paste my website together.

Comments

• Hello,

If you want to install a new prebuilt website without losing content from your current website, you can create a subdomain with a fresh Bethem installation.

You can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.

This also applies to subfolders on localhost installations.

There is also an option in the Muffin Builder to import content from a particular demo.

Thanks

• Sweet, I'll give these a shot. Thanks!

• Is it possible to see the backend of the MuffinGroup websites without installing them as sub-domains? I tried to import the section but the formatting does still not look correct. To create multiple sub-domains on my server would take awhile.

• I installed a sub-website as you suggested and then installed restaurant 5 theme. It worked great. But I copied all of the settings identically for that section over to my site and it still doesn't look identical. On my site the testimonials are showing this greyed out "quote" symbol. I can't figure out where it is getting populated from. Restaurant 5 does not have it.

• I actually figured out how to get rid of quotes.

Global>general>simple.

Seems like a weird way to do it. But it works.

• I am glad that you found the option for it.

Notice that imported pages will not look identically on your website because different demos have different theme options like style, colors, fonts, etc.

If I could help you with anything else, please, let me know.

Thanks