Images not showing anymore in Slider Revolution

Hi, I have a problem with slider revolution: It works, but it no longer displays images.

i have recently moved my website from a test environment to the live server, there was a problem updating betheme and slider revolution because I forgot do deregister the test subdomain, but after deregistering and registering the live domain, the update was fine. But maybe this caused the problem??

I figured out that there may be also a problem with "lazy loading", but all options in the slider "default", "ignore" and "force" didn't work for me. Any ideas? Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Hello,

Can you tell me how did you migrate your website? Did you use some plugin for that?

Please also attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Hi Phil,

thanks you for your fast answer. I migrated the website frum subdomain.mydomain.de to mydomain.de using th "Better Search Replace Pro" plug-in for the database. Please have a look at www.lebe-deine-farben.de

Please compare the screenshot of Slider Revolution with this website, the logo is missing. Thank you!!

• FYI: Not only this image is not displayed, also every new image i add to the slider is not displayed

• Can you try to migrate your website again, but this time by using a Duplicator plugin, please?

We used it many times, and we never had problems with this tool.

However, if the issue persists even after that, please, send us a link to your PHPINFO file.

If you do not know how to create it, check the following link:

https://support.muffingroup.com/how-to/how-to-create-phpinfo-php-page/

Thanks

• Hi Phil,

thanks for your help, I could fix it by myself:

.tp-rs-img {display:inline!IMPORTANT;} did the trick. tp-rs-img is the id of the missing image.

Thanks again!

• I am glad that you fixed it.

And thanks for explaining how you managed it. 🙂

If I could help you with anything else, please, let me know.

Thanks