Edit Header with Elementor

Hello,

I purchased this theme because it said it uses elementor, but I do not see a way to edit my header with elementor. I even added a template that is one of your elementor templates. Can you please tell me how I can edit my header with elementor the options I see are not sufficient for what I need.

Thanks,

Amy

Comments

• Hello,

The editable Header and Footer is a feature from an Elementor Pro which is not included in the bundled package. Therefore, if you want to have access to this feature, you will have to purchase it.

Best regards

• Ok there is no point then for me in buying this theme if I have to use elementor pro I can just do everything with that and this theme is just useless

• Purchase codes (license keys) are not included for plugins that are bundled into the theme. It’s because of the Themeforest license & agreements. This applies to all themes, of course.

Something like the “Free” version of a plugin does not exist. Instead, all bundled plugins are included with extended licenses, and users can use these plugins within the theme without needing to purchase them separately. This is standard and according to ThemeForest rules. However, if you want to have access to premium features, you will need to purchase the license keys for the plugin.

More information about the bundled plugins, you will find in the link below:

https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/213762463-Bundled-Plugins

Notice also that you can choose through header styles in Betheme -> Theme options -> Header & Subheader -> Header, or you can build your header with the Header Builder plugin.

Thanks!

• If we use elementor we can use header and subheader with Betheme ?

• Hi @bernies2,

If you build your page content with the Elementor, of course, you can use the header and subheader from Betheme.

All Elementor demos available with our theme use our header and subheader.

Best regards