The theme option have an issue

Hello support friends, I am a loyal betheme customer and I have a problem, I already verified that it is not the wordpress version nor is it the theme since I installed different versions that I have, and I even made updates, but the problem continues, it turns out that when I finish installing the template and the whole system I go to theme options and the options send me an error screen as if it does not exist, and it does not allow me to configure my web page.

Can you help me?

Thank you so much

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Hello friends, I already sent you the access you needed, but I still have no response.

Thanks for the help

Best Regards

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you sent all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • dashboard and FTP credentials

Thanks

• Server refuse the error in the field where you can select the font, our theme has +1000 fonts, but your server is limited to the 700.

We commented out some fonts in the location: wp-content/themes/betheme/muffin-options/fonts.php to make your theme options work.

You have to contact your hosting provider, they have to make the limit bigger or completely remove it.

Also, it could be (if your server uses it) the suhosin settings - but, in both cases, you have to contact your hosting provider.

Can you do me a favor?

It's a second time that issue comes for one of our customers, and we need to know which option will the hosting provider change to make this issue solve faster.

Thanks

• Support friends.

Thanks for the help.

Now i can work on my site.

my hosting provider are GODADDY

Best regards

• Did your hosting provider change any option to help you with the fonts limit?

thanks