Wp Bakery is deactivated and the needed update does not work

Hello,

I have updated the betheme and wordpress to the latest version. Now WP Bakery does not work anymore. It's automatically deactivated. When I click on update, I get a failure message that the package does not contain files.

I would appreciate your help.

Comments

• Hey,

This message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest.

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard).

After that, get into the license manager once more. If the license key is still claimed - deregister it. If it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins a couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.

Thanks

• Thank you, the answer helped!

Now I have the issue, when I open a backend page in the WPBakery Backend Editor that the page is not scrollable. So the lower content can not be changed.

The problems remains, when all plugins are deactivated.

• Is your Betheme and WP up-to-date?

If not, please, update them, and check if the issue persists.

Please, also empty the cache and recheck it.

Thanks

• Yes, everything is up-to-date and the cache is emptied. Unfortunatly the problem remains, even if I switch to the classic editor, the page is not scrollable.

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• I have tested a couple of pages, and I was able to scroll to the bottom of the content on all of them.

Are there any steps to reproduce?

Please, check if the same problem appears on other browsers.

Thanks

• Hello,

the problem remains on different browser and with several users.

I have activated the Twenty Twenty-Oner Theme and then the pages were scrollable. So it appears only on the betheme. Do you have any other suggestion?

• Hello,

I can see the issue, that's a good step, but I need administrator rights for that account to localizate the source of the problem.

Can you attach me there priviledges?

thanks

• Thanks for the fast reply. The user has now administrator rights.

• Well, the problem is related to the "Page Options" when are 'rolled up', they are getting the class from wordpress which disable our introduction popup for new muffin builder.

We'll fix it ASAP with next update of BeTheme, for now if you want to fix that problem, please go to the Theme Options -> Global -> Advanced and hide the Muffin Builder Visibility for Everyone.

thanks

• Great, it worked, thank you very much for the help.