Theme options load slowly

Hi! Dear development team! After I installed the theme, it was too slow to open the theme option. I probably analyzed the console data. The network console showed that the static resources inside the theme were loaded too slowly. The 204kb resource was loaded for 645 milliseconds. The most exaggerated is The 978b svg file needs to be loaded for 300 milliseconds, which is unacceptable to me...The waiting time after opening or saving the options makes me crash. The theme seems to load all the options at once. The server configuration I use is 2 Core CPU and 4G memory with 5m independent bandwidth still cannot use the theme option normally. The second point is that there seems to be something wrong with the translation file of the theme. I can't translate the theme options including editor and other options well. I probably analyzed the source code. The development team should make some changes to the translation class of the theme. All translations are supported normally, because I don’t understand English well, I am very concerned about the translation of options, otherwise I can’t use them normally. I look forward to the reply from the development team. Good luck.

Comments

• Hello,

I cannot tell you exactly what the reason is for the theme options loading time because no one complained about it, and even customers with budget hostings have no problems with that.

The translations we have on our to-do list, but we do not know when they will be introduced.

Best regards

• edited August 2021

Hello, my country cannot use Google Fonts due to policy reasons. Google Fonts is also one of the reasons. Can you tell me how to prohibit the use of Google Fonts in theme options and affiliated plugins? Google font failed to load. His impact was that he wasted me 1.41 seconds and then failed to load. Finally, the request from https://stats.wp.com/w.js?ver=202134 wasted me 5.13 seconds

• If you do not want the Google fonts to load on your frontend, you will have to change all of the fonts to the system ones in Betheme -> Theme options -> Fonts -> Family.

But we always used Poppins font in theme options, and there is no setting to change that. I have passed this information to our dev team, so they will add an option to change it too.

Thanks

• 如果这个功能可以添加到未来的版本,这将是伟大的!还需要优化主题选项的加载时间。我真的无法忍受。目前,我没有办法使用这个主题。我只能等待开发团队尽快采用和整合功能。但我需要等多久?我真的很着急,谢谢你帮助我

• Sorry, but we provide this forum in English only, and I do not understand.

Please, rewrite your message in English, please?

Thanks

• Hi! My friend, I am communicating with the customer service staff of [email protected] at the same time. I don’t know if you are together or not, but the thing I described is the same. I hope that the theme option can remove Google resources in future versions. Google fonts and front-end public resource library, because I can’t use it, and the color selector in the theme options cannot be clicked. The development team can use some built-in WordPress static resources as much as possible to replace the original Google resource loading project

• I am in touch with the staff you emailed.

Our dev team already started working to add the feature to disable Google Fonts globally.

We will try to introduce it as soon as possible.

Best regards

• Thank you for your efforts! thank you very much! I hope this process is fast🤗