php error log

[26-Aug-2021 02:14:30 UTC] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/becustom/becustom_branding.php:91) in /home/***/public_html/wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 9

i'm getting this error in the error log, any idea how to stop it?

thanks

Comments

• Hello,

Please, tell me what version of PHP, WP, BeCustom, and Betheme do you have.

Thanks

• edited August 2021

Hello Phil,

Just got another error today, it came directly when doing an action on a page.

like creating, deleting or editing.

only appeared after installing the theme. disabled the theme and tried another theme, didn't create another error.

[26-Aug-2021 20:32:49 UTC] PHP Warning:  explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/public_html/wp-includes/class.wp-dependencies.php on line 166

• WP Version  5.8
    • MySQL Version 5.5.5
    • PHP Version  7.4.22
    • PHP Memory Limit  1 GB

and using the latest version of all Betheme components.

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• i also have this error when installed the theme then started activating the plugins

BeCustom

Deactivate | Resume

Rebrand Be & WordPress Admin And Take Your Business To The Next Level. Be like PRO!

Version 1.0.2 | By Muffin Group | Visit plugin site

This plugin failed to load properly and is paused during recovery mode.

An error of type E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR was caused in line 383 of the file /home/ideeastu/sprancenedevis.ro/wp-content/plugins/becustom/becustom.php. Error message: Argument 1 passed to Be_custom::iterate_merge_array() must be an instance of string, string given, called in /home/ideeastu/sprancenedevis.ro/wp-content/plugins/becustom/becustom_branding.php on line 239 and defined

• Hello @ideeastudios,

What version of PHP do you have?

Probably you should contact your hosting provider and ask him about updating it to the latest version.

Also, what you showed us is a problem indeed, we'll provide the update for it ASAP.

thanks

• Hello @iObaid,

Sorry, but you did not send your FTP access. Can you send it as well, please?

However, before doing that, please, disable all of the plugins, and check if this error still appears because I have noticed that you have a large number of unsupported plugins activated on your website, and there could be some plugin incompatibility.

Thanks

• Hello Phil,

I've tried your suggestion and disabled every other plugin, and kept only theme files, and the error came again.

It didn't occur only when i changed theme.

I'll add now FTP access along the admin access to your support channel, hope you can check it out.

Thanks.

• Sorry, I was not able to answer you because you wrote beyond my working time.

We received your FTP access, and as soon as we locate the source of the problem, I will let you know.

Best regards

• Thanks you, will be waiting your feedback.

• We noticed that we used too new syntax for the version of PHP you currently have.

It will be fixed in the upcoming update, but it is already fixed on your website.

Thanks

• Hello Phil, Thanks for taking the time to track down the issue, however i just updated a post on my site, and the issue stil there, but this time instead of just one error saved in the log file, it's 2 lines now. before there was only one error per save,

[29-Sep-2021 18:00:30 UTC] PHP Warning:  explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/public_html/wp-includes/class.wp-dependencies.php on line 166
    [29-Sep-2021 18:00:55 UTC] PHP Warning:  explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/public_html/wp-includes/class.wp-dependencies.php on line 166

• The folder is shown on the message is not related to the Betheme.

Can you recheck if this error appears if you switch to some free theme like Twenty Twenty-One, please?

Moreover, you still have unsupported plugins active. You can find the list of supported plugins on this page, in the sidebar:

https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048

Thanks

• Hello Phil,

I've done some investigation..

looks like the issue happens when activating "LayerSlider WP"

• Tested with another theme without any of bundled betheme plugins - no errors
    • Tested with another theme with "LayerSlider WP" active - PHP ERROR
    • Disabled "LayerSlider WP" and tested with multiple variations themes and plugins. - no errors

So i think it's "LayerSlider WP" -and honestly i like it better than slider revolution. Is there anyway to fix this issue?

Thanks

• Then, in that case, you should contact LayerSlider support.

It is not our product, so we do not have access to this plugin files, and we cannot interfere with them. So even if I want, I cannot help you, and my hands are tied.

Best regards