icomoon-icons are not showing

Hi,

I downloaded icons with icomoon. But when I want to select an icon in the builder, the icons are not showing up. Any suggestions?

Happens every time i try.

Thank you!

Comments

• Hello,

Can you show me what name and the prefix you used for these icons, please?

Can you also try to upload the package again and leave the default values there, please?

After that, check if this new package is working correctly, and let us know.

Thanks

• Hello,

thanks for your answer.

I have used different names and prefixes, mostly I have left the default values. Unfortunately, no matter how many times I tried, it still didn't work.

Thanks

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Hey,

I have just sent it to you.

Thanks

• Well, I uploaded other package with icons (named it Muffin Test) and it works fine, the icons get loaded even in builder.

As I see, you are trying to upload +1200 icons which is a really masive collection, but the CSS code is getting cut at line number 89, so its look like the CSS file its corrupted.

Also, it looks like the CSS file gets modified, it does not look like official icomoon icon pack.

Can you share with us the package that you are trying to upload?

Thanks

• Thanks a lot for your effort!

It's true, I tried to edit the .svg's in illustrator, but after uploading I was told that no original icomoon file was recognized.

So I didn't edit the icons after downloading icomoon. 

I opened icomoon with another browser, used other names, used one (only one, not 1200) icon from IcoMoon - Free, uploaded it without touching. It does not work. In the preview under BeTheme > Icons it is still displayed correctly. I'm surprised it worked for you. (But MuffinTest works for me too).

I just can't figure out what the difference is with us and what I should have done wrong.

I recorded a video so you can see exactly what I'm doing.

You can find it on the site you already know: https://softsystem.wpspace-server.de/muffintest/

If we can't find a solution: is there a workaround? I would really like to have more icons for my website.

Thanks again!

• edited August 2021

This screen shows two .svg, on left is an .svg made using Ilustrator, on the right the icon from Flaticon.

To make the custom icons work, they have to be made on single path, like on icons from Flaticon (right side).

In your case, it will look like the icon on left, because some of our images in theme are made as in Ilustrator (svg), and they do not work, because of the multiple paths and css codes.

Thanks

• Thank you very much for your message.

Unfortunately, it still doesn't work.

I will gladly take your tip about the single path into account in the future, but that was not the only problem. 

It doesn't work even if I simply download icons from Icomoon and upload them to BeTheme. Funnily enough, it worked without any problems for you. Maybe it's because of the settings at Icomoon? Can you tell me which settings you have at icomoon?

Thank you very much!

• We follow the steps from the following link, and we just stick to them.

https://muffingroup.com/betheme/features/custom-icons/

Unfortunately, Pablo is unavailable now, and I do not know what he has done, but as soon as I contact him, I will let you know.

Best regards