Error in Aspect/Customize

August 30th, 2021

I have installed the last versione of Betheme 25.0 and the last version of Wordpress 5.8.

In aspect/customize i have this error;

Muffin Shop Attributes

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wc_get_attribute_taxonomies() in /web/htdocs/www.alessiapitottibeautyroom.com/home/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/widgets/class-mfn-widget-attributes.php:122 Stack trace: #0 /web/htdocs/www.alessiapitottibeautyroom.com/home/wp-includes/class-wp-widget.php(534): Mfn_Widget_Attributes->form(Array) #1 /web/htdocs/www.alessiapitottibeautyroom.com/home/wp-admin/includes/widgets.php(274): WP_Widget->form_callback(Array) #2 /web/htdocs/www.alessiapitottibeautyroom.com/home/wp-includes/class-wp-customize-widgets.php(1122): wp_widget_control(Array, Array) #3 /web/htdocs/www.alessiapitottibeautyroom.com/home/wp-includes/class-wp-customize-widgets.php(1070): WP_Customize_Widgets->get_widget_control(Array) #4 /web/htdocs/www.alessiapitottibeautyroom.com/home/wp-includes/class-wp-customize-widgets.php(712): WP_Customize_Widgets->get_available_widgets() #5 /web/htdocs/www.alessiapitottibeautyroom.com/home/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): WP_Customize_Widgets->enqueue_scrip in /web/htdocs/www.alessiapitottibeautyroom.com/home/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/widgets/class-mfn-widget-attributes.php on line 122

How can I solve?

Thanks,

Pierluigi

Comments

• Hello,

The problem with the Appearance -> Customize will be fixed in the update which will be released in a moment, so please, update the theme when it will be available and the problem will be fixed - it's related to the widget item, when woocommerce is disabled, then this error appears.

Thanks