No me hace caso

Hola, tengo un problema con Betheme que es que no me hace caso de las modificaciones que le hago. Por ejemplo, en una web he metido un wrap con ancho completo. Estaba correcto y se veía perfecto y de repente sigo trabajando con la web y se coloca sin ese ancho... Además utilizo la opción "Equal Height | items in wrap" y tampoco me hace caso, cada una de las columnas sale con el largo por defecto.

Además de esto, me sale la siguiente pantalla:

Comments

• Hello,

On the support forum we use the English language to communicate, it helps us to understand the problem (we do not know the language that you use) and it's better for other customers, because they can read the problem if they have similar question.

So please, rewrite your question, but now, in English.

Thanks

• Hello, (sorry because my English is not the best)

My problem is that some elements of the configuration like "Equal Height | items in wrap" or "Full width" stop working and the page doesn´t recharge with these changes.

Also I have this message in my dashboard

Can you help me, please? It´s very maddining to work like this.

• Are these elements disappearing? If so, please contact your hosting provider and ask him about increasing your "PHP Max Input Vars" value to min. 5000.

Also, it would be great if he would change the "PHP Time Limit" to 180s.

After that, everything should work perfectly.

thanks

• I don´t know how can I change this vaule of PHP Time Limit and de Max Imput Vars. Can you help me?

• You are not able to do that, you have to contact your hosting provider and ask him about changing this value.

thanks