Problems with Youtube hero slide

Hi, in my site www.elmaelettronica.it the slider revolution slide in the home page doesn't work anymore.

It seems that the video doesn't start. In the English version of the site (linked at the same video), everything works perfectly.

What happens?

Comments

• Hello,

As I see, this page is set as a main blog page and the slider is not even set (it's not existing in DOM)

Can you change this page to be normal page (not blog) in Settings -> Reading? Just change the page to other than this one.

Also, are you using some kind of plugin to translate your site?

Thanks

• Hi,

I don't really understand how do you can log into my site because I never gave you credentials... anyway, there is no blog in my site and no page is set as blog page. I don't really understand how this could make problems with a slider that doesn't start.

Yes I'm using a plugin for translation.

But doesn't matter, the site worked perfectly until some time ago.

Slider is set in the home page, but it doesn't load the video. It starts and then stops.

• I did not get into your website, this screen is from my local wordpress instance 😅

We do not have any backdoors, do not worry, your website is secure.

It's making a problem a little bit, because it has the class in body tag and it could interfere into the script.

Can you disable all of the plugins (leave revslider turned on only), clear the cache and check, if it works?