Action Button

Hello,

I have noticed on the mobile version of my website that under the hamburger icon (top right) the "Buy Now" is appearing. It is not appearing on the desktop version.

I have gone into Headers & Subheader - Extras and I have set the Top Bar Right to Hide.

Any ideas please?

Address is: nexo.com.au

There is no other development happening despite an earlier post on here regarding rolling back. I have stuck with the new version as I am happy enough with it.

Thanks

Scott

Comments

• Hello,

Are you sure that fields related to "Action button" are blank? They should be empty to make it not appear.

Remember, the "Side-Slide" responsive menu does not have "Top Bar Right", so the Action Button won't be removed.

Thanks

• Yup, it is empty as per the screenshot below...

• Please go to the Theme Options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS and paste following CSS code

.action_button{display: none !important;}

thanks

• Nope, doesn't seem to have made any difference.

Below is a screenshot so you can see what I am referring to. The "Buy Now" button is the one that I don't want to be visible. You can see the first photo is from my phone (I have tried on two different browsers (chrome & firefox)) and the second is from my laptop (chrome) which you can see the buy now button is not visible.

• I do not see the CSS code you inserted in Custom CSS field, can you leave it there? This code should work fine.

I tested it and it's removing it from the sideslide menu.

Also, do you have any cache plugin or cache service on your hosting enabled?

Thanks

• Here is what is in the custom CSS field. Note: I tried removing the first line so that only the line you sent me was in this field but still no luck.

No, I don't believe there are any cache plugins or services on my hosting that are enabled. Interestingly, the search field (magnifying glass) was previously in the drop down but when I removed that it also removed it from the mobile view.

• You must have some cache on your server, the button is not there after some time.

And even when I remove something from css codes, then it does not change at the same moment.

Thanks

• Thanks, I can see the button has been removed. Can you let me know what you did to remove it? Thanks.

• My hosting is with GoDaddy, but I haven't been able to see any cache settings.

• I did nothing, I'am not able to enter your wp-admin or edit your files, I do not have any access.

Well, it looks like the cache, because the changes you saved in theme options came later - and it's what caching softwares are supposed to do.

thanks

• Ok great, thanks for your patience.