GoDADDY makes a 502 — Unable to Connect to the Origin Server only on 1 page : Theme Options

Hi

I have installed the Wordpress and the theme as usual.

Started building as usual, but something strange happen, the only page of all Wordpress wp_admin files and content get a 502 HTTP Time Out from GoDaddy Server.

My HTacces file is setup for the requierment system status all green 180 time out 5000 input max vars..

I have SSL certificate and Firewall on godaddy but there is not so much configuration as needed.

What I also tried

-Called GoDaddy

- deactivated all plugins, reinstalled theme, return to previous version BeTheme, connect through FTP, modify HTAcces Files, add rewriites, Change my HTTPS settings Back and foward partial and always HTTPS, I changed back my PHP version in the cPanel Php setting. In any other way, the page get timeout by GoDaddy, only this page.

I called GoDaddy they don't know why and say it's on Betheme side, I am not convince by their answer at all.

Need Help Thank you!

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Hi!

I wrote to you in contact.

I just found out another link going 502. https://homasculin.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=be-options#advanced&options It's was a link to get a Google API into Theme Option (no surprise).

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you sent all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

link to this forum discussion

link to your website

login credentials

Thanks

• I have done it, I reply to your email. Thank you.

• I tried to enter your FTP account but it refuses me that password is wrong.

Can you resend the password?

Thanks

• Hi

I will send you the acces ftp again.

Today I clone the Website on another server and the problem didn't follow. ( I can't use this server, only for test).

It seems like the Database can't find theme-option.php I don't know why

• The problem is related to the server configuration, it does not pass that amount of the fonts (google fonts inserted in array of betheme).

After commenting out almost all of them, it started to work (/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/muffin-options/fonts.php)

You have to contact your hosting provider and ask him about it, because it looks like the server does have some limit that we do not know.

Also, if he will answer you what was causing it, please tell us, because it's a third time when it happen and everytime it get fixed, then customers does not answer us, and it would be really grateful for us if we will know what exactly happened.

Thanks