Image settings

Hello, is there option to create few sets of thumbnail image with different size?

Comments

• Hi,

There are many types of featured images in the theme. Here are instructions for changing them:

1. To change the size of the images used in portfolio/blog, please navigate to theme options -> blog, portfolio & shop -> featured image.

2. To change the default WordPress gallery images' size, please go to settings -> media.

3. To change the size of the woocommerce images, please go to the WordPress customizer tool and change it in the front-end.

More information in the link below: https://iconicwp.com/blog/manage-woocommerce-product-image-sizes-3-3

Notice!

Remember to use thumbnail regeneration after you make your changes. Otherwise, the images will not change their size.

Thanks

• Hi, thanks for response,

1) i mean other things, in elementor on gallery block exist size of thumbnails

here in list: thumbnail, medium and large is from default wp settings, thumbnails size is cropped for exact dimension,

so is there option to have few different thumbnail sizes? or to edit existing sizes: Clients, testimonials, 50x50, so where i can edit this dimensions? is this also cropped by exact size like default wp thumbnail?

if this option need change in main theme function files, so how to overwrite the function in child theme to not lost the changes in future updates?

2) I want to change footer height and keep data in vertically middle where i can do it?

I tried do it in theme option in footer section change this

but its not applied at all

3) Same, change height of top bar (action bar) and keep data in middle vertically

Regards,

• 1) To change that, you will have to edit the theme files, as you said.

There is no option to modify it in more easy way :/

2,3) Can you send us a link to your website?

thanks

• 1) do i have to modify theme-function.php file only or some others too?

in theme-function.php only in this line? (photo)

so how to overwrite this part of function in child theme function file, to avoid lost modification on future update?

2,3 ) live site is on maintenance mode, before i was sent to your mail link on test site, there same settings, check there please.

4) here on support forum not exist function to make post as private? or send direct private message? ( if need send some confidential info as access data etc? this will be very helpful.

Regards,

• 1) We do not help with the theme files modifications, but it looks like it should be enough.

About the Child Theme, please see this video-tutorial:

2,3,4) Please send this information privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• 1) ok

2 3 4) sent

Regards,

• 2) That value you are trying to set will not work, because it's not a footer itself, but copyright bar, which has static height value.

If you want to increase it, please use following CSS code:

.footer_copy{
       padding: 20px 0px;
    }

3) In that case it will be harder.

Please go to the Theme Options -> Global -> Logo, and increase padding of top and bottom of menu.

Make this value bigger, then whole menu will be bigger, but we will have to margin-top the top_bar with menu, because its sticked to the top.

It will require the CSS too, do you need help with it? If so, please set the proper menu paddings set.

Thanks

• ok, thank you !