Change color menu for a specific page

Hi! Theres a way that I can have use a logo + menu color black on home, and use logo + menu color white in another pages using theme options? I also tryed to create a white version with "layout menu", but doesnt work. Someone can help me? I'm using Elementor builder.

Comments

• Hello,

You won't be able to set the other type of colors for single page using theme options, but you can create different layout for single page and set one of our pre-built skins with colors, see screen:

Then, just edit the page you want to switch these options, and select the layout you created:

thanks

• Not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for, but you can use custom CSS fot that particular page. (Not sure if this works with Elementor, but I am using it in Muffin Builder.)

#Top_bar .menu > li > a { color: #141414; } <!-- THE ALTERNATE COLOR YOU WANT THE MENU ITEMS TO BE -->

#Top_bar .menu > li:hover > a { color: #64463a; } <!-- THE ALTERNATE HOVER COLOR YOU WANT THE MENU ITEMS TO BE -->

#Top_bar .menu > li.current-menu-parent > a, #Top_bar .menu > li.current-menu-ancestor > a, #Top_bar .menu > li.current_page_ancestor > a { color: #64463a; font-weight: bold; } <!-- THE ALTERNATE COLOR YOU WANT THE ACTIVE MENU ITEM TO BE -->