GDPR Privacy bar

Hi,

The GDPR privacy bar is not working on my website when enabling it from the theme.

Comments

• edited September 2021

Hello,

Did you fill all required fields?

• Layout
    • Cookie expiration
    • Link/Page

Also, please send me a link to your website.

Thanks

• I did, yes.

ocean.salon

• You are using some plugin for GDPR now, you should stop doing that.

Also, please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of your browser and check, if the issue still exists.

thanks

• hi

i had to get a third party plugin as the betheme one does not work

• Hello,

Did you try turning your plugins off, as Pablo suggested?

Is the GDPR working with them disabled?

Thanks

• tried but still nothing

no worries, will use the plugin

• i do however have another issue now:

i am getting errors form google search console that reads as follows: "The font size for the page is too small to be legible and would require mobile visitors to “pinch to zoom” in order to read. After specifying a viewport for your web pages, set your font sizes to scale properly within the viewport."

Is there a setting for the theme that can optimise the site for desktop/ mobile visitors?

a second error reads: "Horizontal scrolling is necessary to see words and images on the page. This happens when pages use absolute values in CSS declarations, or use images designed to look best at a specific browser width (such as 980px). To fix this error, make sure the pages use relative width and position values for CSS elements, and make sure images can scale as well."

again, is there an auto optimisation setting?

Thank you in advance

• 1) Please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Responsive -> General, and disable Decrease fonts option. Thanks to that, the font on mobile will not get smaller on mobile devices.

2) Are there any particular sections that this error referring to?

I did not notice that any words or images that would need horizontal scrolling.

Thanks

• I think that worked. Thank you very much