Custom Variation Swatches

"Custom Variation Swatches" has a small detail that does not work correctly, the problem is that attributes are shown that are not part of any variation and are only used as product characteristics. I have gone through the code before making this note to find the source of the problem and help the final solution a bit.

The problem is in the file "theme-woocommerce.php" specifically in the function "mfn_display_custom_attributes ($ p, $ show = false)", there it is not taken into account that there are attributes that do not participate in the variations of the products and therefore that reason is shown. There are several ways to solve the problem, but I think it would be very useful for developers working on this point to review the WooCommerce "variable.php" file where the exact same thing is done to create the "WropDownList" in a very simple way. which does not include the attributes that are not in the variations.

I have been able to observe the strategy to make use of the same form created by WooCommerce which makes it even easier to solve this issue.

I would appreciate if you could solve this that affects the use of "Custom Variation Swatches"

Comments