Lots of errors and notices. Issues with classes being removed.

edited September 2021 in BeBuilder

Hello,

I am running into a lot of errors and PHP notices when working with this builder. I'm also running into an issue with classes being removed from blocks. Whenever I add a class to a block and update, I see it on the front-end markup. If I leave and come back to edit the page through Muffin Builder, the class is now gone from the CSS Classes box. If I update the page again, the class is removed from my markup. Here's a list of errors I'm seeing in my Muffin Builder left-hand panel and in my builder content:

PHP Notice: Undefined index: uid in /wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php on line 804

PHP Notice: Undefined index: attr in /wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php on line 808

PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php on line 808

PHP Notice: Undefined index: uid in /wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php on line 813

PHP Notice: Undefined index: uid in /wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php on line 815

PHP Notice: Undefined index: attr in /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 255

PHP Notice: Undefined index: attr in /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 278

PHP Notice: Undefined index: attr in /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 316

PHP Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 316

PHP Notice: Undefined index: attr in /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 339

PHP Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 339

PHP Notice: Undefined index: attr in /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 360

PHP Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 360

PHP Notice: Undefined index: attr in /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 366

PHP Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 366

PHP Notice: Undefined index: attr in /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 372

PHP Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 372

PHP Notice: Undefined index: in /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 451

PHP Notice: Undefined index: in /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 571

---

We have no active plugins and we have not made customizations to the theme. I understand I can disable WP_DEBUG to hide these errors but that doesn't fix the underlying issues we're running into.

I am running Betheme 25.0.4

What can I do to fix these issues and retain the classes I add to elements?

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Are you sure that you attached the correct URL?

I was not able to access your WP dashboard.

Best regards

• We managed to log in to your dashboard, fix these messages.

Now everything should be fine.

If you will notice anything else or noticed other issues, please, let me know.

Thanks

• Hello,

Thanks for looking into this issue. Is there anything we should have done differently to avoid this type of error in the future?

Unfortunately, it looks like Module CSS Classes still are disappearing whenever we enter them into the module. Whenever we add a CSS Class to a module and save the page, it adds the class to the markup, but whenever we go back to edit the same page, the class does not appear in the module class list.

• 1) These errors could appear because you updated the Betheme from some old version. It is always good to have your theme up-to-date, and not doing long breaks between updates.

Also, it could be due to a slow server that had problems with updating everything properly, and if it is the reason, then only changing hosting provider can help.

2) Disappearing classes are most likely because of the low max input vars set on your server.

Please, contact your hosting provider, and ask to increase this value to at least 5000.

Thanks

• Hello,

We have increased our PHP max input variables to 5000, and classes added to Muffin Builder modules continue to disappear after they are added. Below I've included instructions on how we can replicate this issue in all major browsers.

1) Edit a page using Muffin Builder and then edit any module.

2) In the Custom CSS Classes section, add a class, make sure it gets outlined in a box and can be removed with an [x].

3) Save the post by clicking "Update" at the bottom.

4) Refresh your entire page to start the Muffin Builder with the "Add Item" sidebar appearing on the left-hand side.

5) Navigate to the previous modified module where you added the CSS class.

At this point, the previously added class does not appear in the Custom CSS Classes box anymore. If you add a new class, any of the previous classes get removed, which is troublesome.

• I have followed all these steps, and classes are added and saved without any problems.

I also tried to redo it a couple of times, but the problem you describe does not appear.

Please, check if the issue persists on other browsers.

Thanks

• Hello,

The classes do get added to markup. The problem occurs whenever you need to go back to the module and remove the class. If you refresh the page or leave the builder and return to edit the module, the classes are no longer in the pillbox. We can replicate this issue in every major browser and have created screen captures below to illustrate the problem better.

View Album -> https://imgur.com/a/RPMsdyQ

Google Chrome -> https://i.imgur.com/mc1S4bn.mp4

Firefox -> https://i.imgur.com/yEjmAAL.mp4

Edge -> https://i.imgur.com/UkWZucV.mp4

Hopefully, you can replicate the issue and submit a patch to fix this issue. If you have any questions or if there's anything we can do to help please let us know!

• Sorry, through all this time, I tough you were talking about backend builder.

I have tested it with the live builder, and indeed the classes do not save.

So we will take a closer look at it and try to fix it as soon as possible.

Best regards