bedava hesaplar nulled scripts mod apk indir youtube mp3 dönüştürücü

Lots of errors and notices. Issues with classes being removed.

edited September 20 in Muffin Builder

Hello,

I am running into a lot of errors and PHP notices when working with this builder. I'm also running into an issue with classes being removed from blocks. Whenever I add a class to a block and update, I see it on the front-end markup. If I leave and come back to edit the page through Muffin Builder, the class is now gone from the CSS Classes box. If I update the page again, the class is removed from my markup. Here's a list of errors I'm seeing in my Muffin Builder left-hand panel and in my builder content:

PHP Notice: Undefined index: uid in /wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php on line 804

PHP Notice: Undefined index: attr in /wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php on line 808

PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php on line 808

PHP Notice: Undefined index: uid in /wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php on line 813

PHP Notice: Undefined index: uid in /wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php on line 815

PHP Notice: Undefined index: attr in /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 255

PHP Notice: Undefined index: attr in /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 278

PHP Notice: Undefined index: attr in /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 316

PHP Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 316

PHP Notice: Undefined index: attr in /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 339

PHP Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 339

PHP Notice: Undefined index: attr in /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 360

PHP Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 360

PHP Notice: Undefined index: attr in /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 366

PHP Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 366

PHP Notice: Undefined index: attr in /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 372

PHP Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 372

PHP Notice: Undefined index: in /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 451

PHP Notice: Undefined index: in /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 571

---

We have no active plugins and we have not made customizations to the theme. I understand I can disable WP_DEBUG to hide these errors but that doesn't fix the underlying issues we're running into.

I am running Betheme 25.0.4

What can I do to fix these issues and retain the classes I add to elements?

Please sign in to unlock conversation.

If you don't have an account yet, please register now

bedava hesaplar nulled scripts mod apk indir youtube mp3 dönüştürücü