bedava hesaplar nulled scripts mod apk indir youtube mp3 dönüştürücü

Customer profile, Cart and Languages overlapping in left side menu

Hello,

For a while now, the profile icon when logged in, the shopping cart and the languages switcher from wmpl are overlapping the main left side menu that you find on every pages on our website so they are useless and it doesn't look good. It used to be under the last link at the bottom of that same menu under 'Contact'. but it changed probably after one of the updates but I didn't see it straight away so I'm not sure when it happened. Might be a long time ago.

Here is a picture of the problem where you can see the little cart (with a 0) on the right of the 'Antiques Shop' link and the little British flag on the right of 'Special Request' link. The profile picture when you are logged in is also overlapping on the right of 'Welcome Page' link. This is only on desktop view as for smaller view they are no right hand side menu. Everything is then on top of the screen.

Can anyone help me? If I knew where these 3 items are located in the admin panel I could try to move them I suppose but I can't find them at all. They are not on the Appearance/menu page and I don't see them mentioned anywhere.

I used the Bistro 2 betheme to make the website. Website is at schelma.com

Thank s a lot for any help :)

Please sign in to unlock conversation.

If you don't have an account yet, please register now

bedava hesaplar nulled scripts mod apk indir youtube mp3 dönüştürücü