Menu anchor and sticky menu font collor

Hi,

first of all, I really like your theme, it is trully on of the best you can buy.

1) I would like to have anchor from my menu item to homepage section. I watched your tutorial and I created anchor (via link item) to section ID using muffin bulder. Now I would like to add some smooth scroll effect and prevent sticky menu to cover section headline as it is now (the anchor is set from header item called "Sportovky"). Here you can see how it simply jumps without any smooth scroll.

2) Please advice where can I customize sticky menu. Currently I am not able to set white font collor for regular menu and black font collor for sticky menu so I can have white sticky menu background with black font collor. I am able to change via theme options only one font collor which applies for main and sticky menu.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Stepan

Comments

• Hello,

Thank you for your kind words. We are always happy to see appreciation for our theme.

1) If you want a smooth scroll effect, please, add a scroll class to this menu item.

If you do not see the CSS Classes area, you need to enable it in the Screen Options.

And if you want the sticky header not to cover the section headline, please, add top padding to this section.

2) If you want a white sticky menu with black font, you can set it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Header & Subheader -> Header, and in the Sticky header section from Style dropdown menu, select White.

Thanks