How to limit the number of images created

When uploading an image, the theme creates 17 versions.

How to limit these numbers, so that it doesn't exhaust the hosting limits.

Thanks.

Comments

• Hi,

What you ask for requires files customization that is not allowed in reference to the Item Support Policy.

This number of images are generated because the theme does not know if you will use the image as a thumbnail, post featured image, section background, etc., so it is necessary to work in all cases.

So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact your web developer. Item Policy says:

Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customization services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio.

Thanks

• Hello,

so.. Are you, as a web developer, offering such service? and how or who to discuss with!

I want to get this feature, and i'm willing to pay for it.

Thanks.

• Unfortunately, I do not offer such a service, but please, check the following link:

https://wpkraken.io/?ref=muffingroup

Thanks