Responsive off

Hi forum,

in following page we'd like to deactivate responsiveness at all. Unfortunately after deactivating responsive design at -> theme options -> responsive, the header still shows a bit of responsiveness.

http://test.faktor1.de/carpevigo/

How to avoid responsiveness at all?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Kind regards

Frank

Comments

• Hello,

Can you explain to me in more detail what you want to achieve, please?

It will help if you attach a screenshot showing what you want to change.

Thanks

• Actually i'd like to change nothing in the layout, when the browserwindow is narrowed. (See attached Picture)

• 1) The problem is the image you are using for the header. It is too wide.

You can use the CSS code below, where you put a narrower image for resolution below 1240px.

@media only screen and (max-width: 1240px) {
       #Top_bar{
          background-image: url(link_to_your_image)!important;
       }
    }

2) With the sidebar, unfortunately, there is not much I can help with because the widget there comes from the unsupported plugin. Our policy states that we do not support third-party plugins or custom code.

Also, we cannot recommend any plugins other than the ones we support. You can find the list on this page, in the sidebar:

https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048

Thanks

• Still there are some responsive reactions, if you narrow the window. The content wraps differently, and at some point the right sidebar-elemts slip under the text. Isn't there a way to fix the width at all?

• The Responsive option is responsible for all page scaling so it will look good at different resolutions.

If you have it disabled, you need to adjust the desktop display to look good on all devices and resolutions.

Best regards

• We disabled the responsive option, because our customer wants it like that.

But still the page show's some responsive behaviours – as explaned above. I'd like to avoid responsiveness at all.

• Sorry, but I did not notice behavior with the sidebar on the right to slip under the content.

Are there any steps to reproduce to notice this issue?

Best regards

• If you narrow teh window even more, it will happen. (See screenshot).

• With the responsiveness turned off this will persist, and there is no option to change it.

However, as you can see, the display on the mobile is correct.

Thanks