After theme update product attributes are no longer working

I updated to the latest theme and after doing so I loose all my product attributes? In cart it shows one global attribute for all variations of clothes. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Sorry wasn't thinking I guess, site is www.nearfallclothing.com

Since we have to up and running or we lose customers I rolled back to the previous theme. What happens is when you go into any product to place an order the variations all stop working and it won't allow you to add to cart. I could update it again for an hour or so to allow for you to see it? Let me know and I will do it?

• Are you using some external plugins for your WooCommerce that could interfere with variations?

If yes, there might be a conflict between Betheme's variations and the ones from your plugins, and the theme variations can be disabled in Betheme -> Theme options -> Shop -> General.

I recommend you create a subdomain with a copy of your website, where you will update the theme to the newest version and test if your products work with this option disabled.

You can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.

This also applies to subfolders on localhost installations.

For creating a copy of the website, I suggest using the Duplicator plugin.

Thanks