very slow edit

Hi, I would like to ask you if my pc has problem or it is betheme problem.

When I edit a page this cames very slow.

Especial at the edit items the pencil does enabled after 1 -2 minutes

thanks

Lazaros

Comments

• Hello,

Indeed it can be an issue with your computer because, in my environment, everything is working flawlessly. Moreover, recently no one reported a similar problem to yours.

Are you able to check if the same thing happens on a different PC, please? Also, it would be great if you checked with another internet connection and with other browsers.

Thanks

• Hi Phil

I checked the backend wp in another PC. this was faster.

As I undestand the problem was the many tabs I used to keep open simulaneusly in chrome (about 40 tabs).

Although the small speed impovenent , the spead is slower than before some months (I think before the new builder preview)

I would like to ask you how many seconds need to open a page and edit be enabled (I mean the pencil) (with default -Gudenberk editor or murfin builder). Do you have a video with real time in order to check the speed ?

Thanks

• Unfortunately, I cannot record a video, but you need to believe me that opening the options takes about 1s or less in my environment.

If you watch the following video tutorial, my builder is working there.

https://support.muffingroup.com/video-tutorials/section-responsive-visibility/

Thanks