Show social and language menu

I have installed the STORE template with Woocommerce and I have several problems:

- I have to make the social menu appear in the top bar but it does not appear. how can I do?

- I have installed WPML for translations but the languages ​​are labeled with IT EN RU while my client wants ITA ENG and PYC what can I do?

- the system crashes if I load the widget page. To load it I need to deactivate Woocommerce plugin.

Comments

• Hello,

1) Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

2) To change the language code you must go to WPML -> Languages -> Site Languages -> Edit Languages -> Change the value in the 'Default locale' column and save.

3) If the issue disappears when you disable the WooCommerce, you should contact their support instead because it seems that is rather problem-related with the plugin.

Thanks