Landing page

How do I create a landing page? Is there a video tutorial on this?

Comments

• Hello,

There is no video tutorial for it.

But if you explain in more detail what you want to achieve, I will try to help you.

Thanks

• I'm trying to create a landing page on my website where FB ads could land. It would be like a regular page but without the top bar showing the other pages on the website. Can I do that?

• Also, how do I create a pop-up form to appear after someone clicks a button?

• 1) You can create a page with a Blank Page template, removing the header and the footer and displaying only the content you make in a builder.

2) To create a popup button, you must use a shortcode and put it in the Column item.

Please, check the following link:

https://muffingroup.com/betheme/elements/popup/

Thanks

1. How do I create a Blank Page template which would remove the header and footer? I'm trying to create a landing page.
    2. I want to create a popup CONTACT form that would capture contact info (name, email) to use in email marketing campaigns. The form would popup when someone clicks the button on the landing page that says 'Get Free Guide.' Is it possible to set up this kind of popup form, and how would I do it?

Thank you!

• 1) Sorry, somehow, the screenshot did not send. It is placed here:

2) First, you need to create a popup button with a shortcode:

Then in the Popup content field, you need to put the Contact Form shortcode, and it should look like this:

Thanks